The most representative EPOS market read covering independent retail and wholesaler-supplied symbol stores in GB
What is it?
The most representative EPOS market read covering independent convenience retail and wholesaler-supplied symbol stores in GB
- We’ve cherry-picked a representative sample of ca. 6,500 standalone convenience stores, with a combined turnover of £5.6bn, from a pool of more than 12k stores.
- We’ve spent months identifying the ‘right’ stores, removing outliers and stores with incomplete data and balancing the sample against leading industry reports.
- The data is then factored up using an algorithm to extrapolate this sample to represent total GB independent convenience. The algorithm will continuously update to rebalance the read to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- TWC’s experienced data quality team cleanses the data to provide a consistent product hierarchy.
Learn more about SmartView Convenience in the video below
How does it work?
Our cherry-picked sample of stores are extrapolated to represent total GB independent convenience retail and wholesaler-supplied symbol stores
- Data is delivered quickly and securely via our market leading dashboards on TWC’s highly visual SmartView online reporting platform
- The platform works on any device and data is refreshed seamlessly every week, allowing 24/7 reporting, to an unlimited number of users
- Drill down function allows you to understand performance by category, sub-category, supplier, brand, down to SKU level.
- Measures include retail units and value sales; average selling price; weighted average weekly rate of sale; units and value per store per week; actual and weighted distribution count.
- The data is geographically representative of total GB and regional reporting is also available.
- All backed up by TWC’s world-class customer service and on-demand support