IN A GROUND-BREAKING MOVE, TWC LAUNCHES ALCHEMY ELEMENTS
TWC has launched Alchemy Elements – a modular, cloud-based, multi-platform solution that promises to pack a punch when it comes to reporting, engaging, and rewarding in a way that is unique, simple, and highly cost effective.
Using smart technology that we are all familiar with today, Alchemy Element gives a high degree of personalisation across wholesalers, retailers and retailers’ own customers. The powerful suite of digital tools enables retailers and wholesalers to really get to know their customers through identifying, and managing, growth opportunities to the benefit of suppliers and route-to-market chains.
Comprising of different modules which can be mobilised individually or collectively; LEARN – SHARE – REWARD – ENGAGE and PERFORM – each platform within the Alchemy Elements’ suite is easy to use, scalable and has been cleverly developed to deliver business advantage:
– LEARN is the Alchemy’ insight dashboard which reports sales performance and shows year-on-year trends, delivering vital information and identifying opportunity. Easily digestible reports can be accessed by supplier / brand / SKU or by individual customer.
– SHARE includes the revolutionary Snap Share / (Picture Portal) technology, which is leading a step change in how compliance is approached, reported and managed and delivers a cost-effective digital solution to one of the biggest challenges in Retail. Snap Share is a highly cost-effective way to scale up compliance checks in-depot and in-store, and deliver intelligent reporting.
Users simply take and share images of execution in quick time to prove ‘compliance’, which allows stakeholders to see (and verify) exactly what is happening in store and/or in depot.
Snap Share also has a significant implication for suppliers in the approach to compliance – sending dozens of field sales representatives into depots or c-stores is obviously time-consuming and costly. Snap Share removes this need, need enabling resources to be devoted to front line growth and development.
– ENGAGE is Alchemy’s module for facilitating tailor-made, targeted messaging to customers, through specially developed customer’ apps. It is ideal for wholesalers or retailer groups, wishing to reach individual retailers, or retailers who wish to reach the end consumer. Technology allows for information from LEARN to be imbedded to deliver highly personalized communications and incentives to recipients – messages which are relevant and compelling based on prior sales legend.
– REWARD – Alchemy Reward can be used by wholesalers to reach retailers – or retailers to reward consumers whether for NPD trials, sales promotion or loyalty building. Based on personalized algorithms, Alchemy Rewards can identify customers with a higher propensity to purchase and then incentivize them accordingly! This may mean encouraging them to trial a new product, purchase within a new product category, or respond to a promotion. Vouchers can be paper-based, till-based, or simple e-vouchers redeemable through a variety of formats. Take up is measurable enabling clear ROI versus investment.
– PERFORM is a sales app for field sales personnel to use when calling on stores, increasing their efficiency, optimizing their time and making it easy. It provides retailer purchase history, store profile, highlights specific growth opportunities, recommendations for ranging and a valuable aid in helping individual stores develop. This powerful customer relationship management tool is underpinned by Alchemy LEARN, giving intelligent tailored capability to show opportunity, report against targets and measure compliance.
Speaking of the new launch, Tanya Pepin, CEO of TWC says:
“Alchemy Elements is a powerful suite of tools for the industry that offers a closed loop solution right through from understanding individual customer behavior, to monitoring and managing compliance, and rewarding best practice.
“Our Snap Share technology is ground-breaking in that it provides a digital solution to an historic industry challenge. Having ‘the right’ products listed and stocked/available right through the value chain, from wholesaler to retailer, is critical for the ongoing success of independent retailers and breaches in compliance are estimated to run to many millions of £s each year in lost opportunity.
“Now, it is straightforward to monitor and mobilise better in-depot/in-store execution leading to higher sales – for the wholesaler, the retailer and the supplier…”
With over 50 years’ experience in Wholesale, Foodservice, Retail, Buying Groups and Convenience, TWC prides itself on delivering transformative business results for its clients through harnessing the power of sales data, insights and smart technologies.